Your well-being and safety is our first concern, so please note the following updated procedures:
• If you are sick, not feeling well, have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
• All Clients and Employees will be required to wear a mask.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment is scheduled.
• Please call us from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when to come into the spa.
• We will ask you a few health questions.
• You and your Service Provider will need to use hand sanitizer before going back for your service.
• We will be thoroughly cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing each room after services, including the common areas.
• We will be doing our best to limit contact in the lobby.
• Some services may be altered.
At this time, we are unable to offer the following services: Couples Massage, Hydrotherapy, Body Treatments, Parties, or Room Rental.
These procedures are subject to change.
Thank you for your patience and your continued support!