Your well-being and safety is our first concern, so please note the following updated procedures:
• If you are sick, not feeling well, have traveled outside of the St. Louis Area within the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
• All Clients and Employees will be required to wear a mask.
• Please arrive alone. We are allowed one Client with each Service Provider.
• Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment is scheduled.
• Please call us from your car when you arrive and we will let you know when to come into the spa.
• If you need to fill out an intake form, we will bring it out to your car.
• Please only bring your keys, wallet, and cell phone into the spa.
• We will take your temperature and ask you a few health questions.
• You and your Service Provider will need to use hand sanitizer before going back for your service.
• We will be thoroughly cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing each room after services, including the common areas.
• We will be doing our best to limit contact in the lobby. We have removed the chairs from the waiting area to help maintain social distancing.
• We have your payment on file for easy checkout. We will not be accepting cash as a form of payment at this time.
• Some services may be altered.
At this time, we are unable to offer the following services:
Couples Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Hydrotherapy, Body Treatments, Ear Candling, Spa Packages, Parties, or Room Rental.
As this is a constantly changing situation, these procedures are subject to change.
Thank you for your patience and your continued support!